Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Potato Tacos

Just wanted to update to everyone what I've been eating because I've been lazy and haven't blogged about my meals the past couple days.

Last night for dinner, I made some Potato Tacos. That's right, POTATO tacos! First, I boiled the potatoes until they were nice and tender. Then, I put them in a saute pan with some olive oil and mexican spices. I made some black beans, and fresh guacamole -with lots of cilantro (you all know I LOVE cilantro!) I topped the tacos with some diced tomatoes, and sour cream.
The Potato Tacos were actually really good!! And they received The Hubby Seal of Approval! The potatoes were a good substitute for meat, it was filling and tasty.

Tonight for dinner, we had another homemade pizza with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil, and mozzarella. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment